Oconomowoc, Wis. (April 12, 2022) — Farmers helping farmers find a return on their truck investment is how AgPack® was born. Now, 7 years later, AgPack benefits to farmers and growers could quickly add up to nearly $30,000* in real operational savings. The Ewald Auto Group dealerships, Ford (Hartford) and Chevrolet (Oconomowoc) recently completed the stringent requirements to become local Certified Agriculture Dealerships, while the Ewald Chrysler, Dodge Jeep & Ram dealership of Oconomowoc renewed their qualifications making all three dealerships now eligible to offer AgPack to their farm customers. The AgPack package provides a first ever “Return on Agriculture Truck Investment.”
What exactly is AgPack? It is a collaboration of agricultural companies who, collectively, have organized a specialized package of discounts and rebates that agriculture cannot get anywhere else, on inputs producers have to buy anyway.
The process is quite simple:
- Purchase or lease a qualifying farm truck or SUV from a Certified Agriculture Dealershipsm
- Simply verify ownership of, or in an agricultural enterprise with the dealer
- Once the dealer has notified AgPack, farmers, growers or ranchers will be contacted by an AgPack representative within a week to begin redemptions
“Believe it, or not, AgPack is free with the purchase or lease of a qualifying new, or pre-owned, farm truck, or SUV, from a Certified Agriculture Dealership,” noted Pat Driscoll, CEO of Certified Agriculture Dealers/AgPack. “Plus, AgPack can be stacked on top of any incentive, rebate, fleet or VIP program the local dealer can offer.”
“More than anything, farmers, ranchers and growers want…need…the most durable vehicle money can buy,” added Driscoll. “We know because we’re ranchers and farmers, too. And that’s what we want. Our focus is to make sure our agriculture family gets an honest to goodness return on their truck investment. From a dealer that actually understands and cares about who we are, and what we need.”
Below is the line-up of the current AgPack partners, and their offers. Farmers, growers and ranchers can cash in one or use them all, it is totally up to them. And they can take their time on any one, or all, as AgPack offers are valid for at least one full year from original date of the vehicle purchase. In select cases, the offers are valid even longer.
- Exclusive rebates on Michelin & BF Goodrich® tires – from tractors to trucks to toys, potential savings worth more than $4,500
- 25% off MSRP on Rhino Ag™ Products plus a gift card valued between $100-200
- Exclusive pricing of 5-10% under Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) direct from Dixie Chopper® on the entire line of commercial mowers
- 1-year subscription to AgriEdge®, valued at $5,000
- $2,000 credit towards AgroLiquid® Crop Nutrition, free agronomy consultation and annual soil test
- $1,000 toward a new Reinke® Irrigation system and $500 towards parts on any existing Reinke system
- 25% exclusive discount on many Gallagher® Livestock scales and fencing products
- Exclusive after purchase rebates up to $350 on EBY flatbeds, truck bodies and uplifts AND up to $1,000 on EBY trailers - stock, equipment, or grain
- A $150 gift card after the purchase of a two-year Viasat® Internet Service subscription
- $500 product credit after $2,000 of combined Mystik® Lubricant products purchased & the offer also includes lifetime oil condition monitoring of the AgPack purchased vehicle, plus a choice of a Mystik-branded gift offer
- 15% off MSRP on any purchase of Tarter® Farm & Ranch Equipment with a minimum purchase of $3,500 before discount
- A $1,500 rebate on the purchase of a Walkabout Mother Bin plus a 20% rebate on accessories like a scale, vibrator, display, low unload option, or an auger sock, plus a $500 gift card/store credit for Outback Wrap Hydraulic hose products
- A 20% storewide discount from Outback Wrap for their hydraulic hose identification and management products
- 10% off Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Pricing for the entire line-up of PUTCO truck accessory products plus free shipping
Now, accessibility to AgPack for farmers & ranchers in the Oconomowoc and Hartford areas is even closer. This nationwide program is now available at all three Ewald dealerships as their staffs have recently completed stringent training in order to qualify as an official Certified Agriculture Dealership. The training will help the staff to better understand the specific demands farmers and growers have of their farm vehicles.
“While trucks are a critical tool on the farm, the bottom line for them is also critical.” noted Tom Ewald, one of the dealer principals at Ewald Automotive Group. “Being able to provide our customers with access to AgPack through a new or used vehicle is game changing. We can literally help the agriculture buyer save thousands of dollars in their daily operations through the AgPack exclusive rebates and discounts on the products and services previously listed.”
“And it's not just about working with a specialty agriculture truck dealership when buying a new truck,” added Ewald. “It's also about making sure farmers and ranchers have a truck dealership they can trust for parts and service when the truck isn't so new. A specialty store they can rely on to help keep things running like they do their tractor, fertilizer or fencing dealer.”
Becoming a Certified Agriculture Dealership lets the 61,400 Wisconsin farm families know the dealerships understand the uniqueness of agriculture and is committed to providing the best total truck solution to meet their needs.
To stay connected and learn about new AgPack program enhancements Like us on Facebook.
And when ready to purchase or lease the next farm truck or SUV, visit any of the three Ewald Automotive Dealers; Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Oconomowoc or Ewald Chevrolet Buick at 36833 E Wisconsin Ave, Oconomowoc, WI 53066 or call 262-567-3400 for CDJR or 262-567-5555 for Chevrolet; Ewald’s Hartford Ford is at 2570 E. Sumner Street, Hartford, WI 53027, call them at 262-673-9400. All three will gain you access to the free AgPack benefits.
Or visit them online at: www.
*Based on customer using every AgPack® benefit, to its maximum value.