FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wooster, Ohio (February 21, 2022) — Farmers helping farmers find a return on their truck investment is how AgPack® was born. Now, 7 years later, AgPack® benefits to farmers and growers could quickly add up to more than $20,000* in real operational savings. Pallotta Ford Lincoln of Wooster recently completed the stringent requirements to become a local Certified Agriculture Dealership making them eligible to now offer AgPack to their farm and grower customers. This package provides a first ever “Return on Agriculture Truck Investment.”
What exactly is AgPack? It is a collaboration of agricultural companies who, collectively, have organized a specialized package of discounts and rebates that agriculture cannot get anywhere else, on inputs producers have to buy anyway. The process is quite simple:
- Purchase or lease a qualifying farm truck or SUV from a Certified Agriculture Dealership
- Simply verify with the dealer ownership of, or in an agricultural enterprise
- Once the dealer has notified AgPack®, farmers, growers or ranchers will be contacted by an AgPack representative within a week to begin redemptions
“More than anything, farmers, ranchers and growers want…need…the most durable vehicle money can buy,” added Driscoll. “We know because we’re ranchers and farmers, too. And that’s what we want. Our focus is to make sure our agriculture family gets an honest to goodness return on their truck investment. From a dealer that actually understands and cares about who we are, and what we need.”
Below is the line-up of the current AgPack® partners, and their offers. Farmers, growers and ranchers can cash in one or use them all, it is totally up to them. And they can take their time on any one, or all, as AgPack® offers are valid for at least one full year from original date of the vehicle purchase. In select cases, the offers are valid even longer.
- Exclusive rebates on Michelin & BF Goodrich® tires – from tractors to trucks to toys, potential savings worth more than $4,560
- 25% off MSRP on Rhino Ag™ Products plus a gift card valued between $100-200
- Exclusive pricing of 5-10% under Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) direct from Dixie Chopper® on the entire line of commercial mowers
- 1-year subscription to AgriEdge®, valued at $5,000
- $2,000 credit towards AgroLiquid® Crop Nutrition, free agronomy consultation and annual soil test
- $1,000 toward a new Reinke® Irrigation system and $500 towards parts on any existing Reinke system
- 25% exclusive discount on many Gallagher® Livestock scales and fencing products
- Exclusive after purchase rebates up to $350 on EBY flatbeds, truck bodies and uplifts AND up to $1,000 on EBY trailers - stock, equipment, or grain
- A $150 gift card after the purchase of a two-year Viasat® Internet Service subscription
- $500 product credit after $2,000 of combined Mystik® Lubricant products purchased & lifetime oil conditioning monitoring of the AgPack purchased vehicle, plus a choice of a Mystik-branded gift offering
- 15% off MSRP on any purchase of Tarter® Farm & Ranch Equipment with a minimum purchase of $3,500 before discount
- A $1,500 rebate on the purchase of a Walkabout Mother Bin plus a 20% rebate on accessories like a scale, vibrator, display, low unload option, or an auger sock, plus a $500 gift card/store credit for Outback Wrap Hydraulic hose products
- A 20% storewide discount from Outback Wrap for their hydraulic hose identification and management products
- 10% off Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Pricing for the entire line-up of PUTCO Truck Accessory products plus free shipping
“While trucks are a critical tool on the farm and ranch, the bottom line for them is also critical.” noted Mike Pallotta, president at Pallotta Ford Lincoln. “Being able to provide our customers with access to AgPack® through a new or used vehicle is game changing. We can literally help the agriculture buyer save thousands of dollars in their daily operations through the AgPack® exclusive rebates and discounts on those previously listed products and services.”
“And it's not just about working with a specialty agriculture truck dealership when buying a new truck,” added Pallotta. “It's also about making sure farmers and ranchers have a truck dealership they can trust for parts and service when the truck isn't so new. A specialty store they can rely on to help keep things running like they do their tractor, fertilizer or fencing dealer.”
Becoming a Certified Agriculture Dealership lets the 41,400 Ohio farm families know the dealership understands the uniqueness of agriculture and is committed to providing the best total truck solution to meet their needs.
To learn more about the Certified Agriculture Dealership Program and AgPack® go to: www.certifiedagdealer.com or visit our YouTube Channel for more details www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ3g5EKlh3U
To stay connected and learn about new AgPack® program enhancements Like us on Facebook.
And when ready to purchase or lease the next farm truck or SUV, visit Pallotta Ford Lincoln at 4199 Cleveland Road, Wooster, OH 44691 or call 330-345-6600 to gain access to the free AgPack benefits or visit online at: www.certifiedagdealer.com/certified-dealers/pallotta_ford
*Based on customer using every AgPack® benefit to its maximum value.